Favorite place to shop

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ugh!! Office Work

So today I didn't have the time to make a fashion/ beauty post because I had to work. Well it really wasn't work it was volunteering. So I volunteered to work at my church's office today and it was....BORING! Granted it was better than doing nothing...at first. Lol. Ok the first thing I had to do was organize the closets and I got dust all over my hands and I just felt gross. It got even worse when a lizard crawled across the floor near the closet and almost across my foot. I suppose someone let it in the building when they opened the door. Then I had to spend the next five hours making copies. WOOHOO! That was a blast...not. I had to go back and forth between the two rooms all day and it was horrible. I didn't get to sit down the whole time aside from lunch. At least I got eight voulunteer hours for my troubles. The last couple of years I volunteered at a daycare, which is much more enjoyable let me tell you. Well I hope that you enjoyed this little peak into my life. Please follow my blog if you want. Please comment if you actually read this whole thing because I'm pretty sure no one will even read this. Tootles <3

1 comment:

  1. cute dress.. i love them alot.. http://britters89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete