Favorite place to shop

Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

My Shopping Haul

This weekend I went shopping and I purchased lots of things. Here are some of the items that I bought.
Abalone CoveHollister Tube top ~ $10
La MesaHollister top ~ $20

Strands PointHollister Jacket - $20

Ormond BeachSkirt ~ around $20

Solid Classic Lace Cami - Aéropostale® Aeropostale Cami ~ $3.95
Solid Classic Lace Cami - Aéropostale® Aeropostale Cami ~ $3.95
Solid Basic Cami - Aéropostale® Aeropostale Cami ~ $3.95
Solid Macramé Babydoll Tee - Aéropostale® Aeropostale Shirt ~ $5.99
Dotted Babydoll Henley - Aéropostale® Aeropostale shirt ~ $14.99
Cherry Spumoni Tasty Lip Color - LipLicious - Bath & Body WorksBath and Body Works Lip Gloss - $2.00

Strawberry Merengue Tasty Lip Color - LipLicious - Bath & Body WorksBath and Body Works Lip Gloss - $2.00
Carried Away™ Travel-Size Fragrance Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksBath and body works body spray - $2.00
Japanese Cherry Blossom Travel-Size Fragrance Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksBath and Body Works body spray - Japenese Cherry Blossom~ $2.00

Decree® Sweetheart Short JcPenney shorts - $14.99
City Streets® Medium Wash ShortJcPenney Shoorts - $14.99
YMI® Black Destructed Bootcut Jean JCPenney Jeans- $17.99


As you can see I bought many items this weekend. Most of them I will be saving for the upcoming school year. Tootles <3

2 comments:

  1. That pink tube top is ADORABLE! You can wear that top school??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too. Yes, I just have to wear a cardigan over it.

    ReplyDelete