Favorite place to shop

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Back to school things that I want... Part 1

Here is a list of some items that I want for back to school. These items are both clothes and school supplies. Also, I probably won't end up buying any of this. Haha.

Abercrombie & Fitch
Belle
This is a cute, kinda nautical themed tank top with a cute bow at the top of it. I think that this will look great with a navy or a white cardigan...and perfect for school. $26.60




Ashley
I like this shirt just because I dont have a tee that is this same color. $13.00


Aeropostale

Floral Ruffle Babydoll Tank - Aéropostale®
I want this tank because it is really cute and i like floral print items. Plus, this will look super cute with a cardigan. $9.99

Braided T-Strap Sandal - Aéropostale®
$19.99

American Eagle Outfitters
$39.50~ I really love this cardigan I think this will be great to have to put over tanks or camis.




Bath and Body Works
Plumeria Body Lotion - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
$3.00 ~ I already bought this but I just wanted to have something that I already bought on here.


Night-Blooming Jasmine Body Lotion - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
$3.00 ~ I already bought this I just like to have stuff that I have already bought on the list. It makes me feel accomplished. :)

Frozen Daiquiri Tasty Lip Color - LipLicious - Bath & Body Works
$2.00 ~ What a deal right> These lip glosses from b&BW are usually $7.00. Well I bought this last weekend as you recall seeing in my haul. Also, this is Frozen Daquari.

Body Central
PLAID SHIRT
$6.99 ~ This is a really cute plaid shirt.

Okay well I will post the other parts to this post later. Hope you enjoyed. As I get the items I will add that to the posts. Tootles <3

1 comment: