Favorite place to shop

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm back

Hey! Okay so I am back. I haven't had the time recently to blog about anything. Well my birthday was on saturday so I couldn't blog then and I really just haven't had the time. So this post will be about what I did on my birthday. Well, I went shopping of course and I bought a few things. I got a make-over at Macy's. Then We went shopping some more. So here are some of the items that I bought.

Soprano Dress, Sleeveless Striped A-Line Mini

Eyeshadow Top, Scoop Neck Three Quarter Lace A Line

Miss Chievous Top, Long Sleeve Lace Back Animal Printed Scoopneck

Material Girl Top, Strapless Straight Tube Lace Bandeau Bra
Material Girl Top, Three Quarter Dolman Sleeve Polka Dot Printed Cropped

Pink Rose Sweater, Crew Neck Three Quarter Striped Cropped Top

Jessica Simpson Sweater, V-Neck Long Sleeve Oversized Ribbed Knit Cardigan

Material Girl Skirt, Ruffled Tiered A Line Mini

Material Girl Skirt, Floral Printed Striped Bandage Mini

Planet Gold Skirt, Smocked Pocket Knit Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment