This blog contains a variety of different things including cheerleading, fashion, music, and beauty stuff.
Favorite place to shop
Search This Blog
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Cheer Camp!!
Hey guys! I'm back now. Well cheer camp was very fun. I am still sore and it was only threee days. We did lots of things and we had a blast. We slept on the dorms at the college. I thought that it was kind of neat that we got to experiecnce what college dorm life will be like. One thing is for sure. The beds were sooooo uncomfortable. Also, I never realized how small the rooms were lol. I mean they are tiny and that room is shared by two people which makes it extra cramped. Other than that it was really great. There were about five other teams at the camp so I met new people. Every single muscle is sore but it was worth it. I am definately looking forward to going to cheer camp again next year. I think that cheer camp brought a\our teams together (both varsity and JV.) I'm really excited for cheer season to start up again. If you have and questions or comments please be sure to leave a comment below. Tootles <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment